Client: German Food Company
Hire three IT professionals with specific technical backgrounds and coming from a predefined list of companies.
- Very limited target group which is bombarded with job postings
- Limited geographic scope (Munich) and short timeframe (6 weeks)
The Client decided to outsource candidate sourcing and phone qualification to CI. The sourcing was reinforced by a pre-recorded Q&A video chat proactively answering many of the candidates’ questions about the company and the jobs.
pre-selected by CI afterphone interviews
retained by client forfurther interviews
Client: Patent protection inter-governmental organisation
The objective was to hire 15 engineers with a range of technical backgrounds (from 3 to 15 years of experience) and a specific diversity requirement to work in The Netherlands.
- The Client was not well-known among the target population
- Target population would be expected to move to another country at short notice
The client decided to work with Careers International for candidate sourcing, attraction, online testing, telephone interviews and supervision of assessment days.
pre-selected by CI afterCV screening
pre-selected by CI after telephone interviews and online testing
invited to assessment centers
Client: Banking post-trade service provider
To hire at short notice, 25 graduates from all over Europe to work for its operations division in Brussels.
- The Client was not well-known amongst the target population
- Hired candidates were expected to move to another country at short notice
The client decided to work with Careers International for candidate sourcing, attraction, telephone interviews and supervision of career days.