Corporate Social Responsibility
1. COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES
In order to achieve a corporate positioning that is sensitive to, and respectful of, humans and employees, we share and implement our corporate values of:
- flexibility & agility
We encourage active participation of all employees in the workplace. As far as health and safety, we commit to eliminate hazards, reduce risk, provide safe and healthy working conditions through risk prevention, improving working conditions, allowing part-time and promotion of health.
Formative activities are organised in accordance with needs and using a training style and methodology adapted to the different professionals (e.g., sales training and recruiters training).
2. COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS
Careers International is committed to continuously improve all its processes and operations, as the basis for efficiency, effectiveness and competitiveness. Our company culture and values are focused on a firm commitment to ethics, respect and going beyond client’s expectations.
Our technological development efforts (i.e., development of the tech platform jobinar) serve as the most visible representation of our commitment to clients.
This commitment is also enriched by our special awareness of those clients whose needs represent an additional challenge: diversity & inclusion.
3. COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We commit to gender equality between women and men, through:
- organisational culture and strategy for equality, promoting an organisational culture committed to equality
- occupational health, guaranteeing a work environment that is healthy and free of risks
- work-life balance, facilitating personal and professional development
- people management via guaranteeing equal treatment and opportunities
Top Women – since 2010, Careers International has been recognised as top provider for female recruitment. We conceived a unique initiative, called Top Women Tech to support our clients in promoting and achieving their gender diversity goals. We aim to:
- establish partnerships and links with female communities and universities (e.g., Cambridge AWiSE, PWI, EAE Business School, RWTH International Academy)
- share knowledge initiatives around gender diversity, challenges and trends (e.g., Gender Equality report 2019, webinar around D&I)
4. COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
The environmental impact generated by Careers International business activity is low compared with other industry sectors. However, our responsibility and commitment to the protection of the environment includes sustainable use of resources and reduction of generated waste leading to source reduction, are aligned with our commitment to the circular economy.
We continue to advance in solutions via developing technologies platforms for interaction between employers and employees and talent acquisition – this is reinforcing our long-term commitment to sustainability, based on a comprehensive and strategic approach, aligned with the concept of commitment to the future.
5. COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
At the end of the year, in line with our commitment to standing with society, we allocate a portion of our profits to a to a local non-profit organisation (e.g., CAP48 – Opération de solidarité de la RTBF; Aquarelle ASBL – health & social support for pregnant women).
6. ANTI-BRIBERY AND ANTI-FORCED LABOUR STATEMENT
Careers International conducts its business professionally, with integrity and in compliance with the laws of those jurisdictions in which it operates. Our reputation for acting fairly is built on our values as a company and the values of our employees. This means we do not tolerate:
- acts of bribery or corruption
- unlawful child labour, slavery and human trafficking